• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Inquiring minds want to know????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't post here, but I read most of the posts, So I was wondering Homer what's up with you? why is rvsm a tool? I heard he just got a new job?

What tool? whats your story?

I know him, he helped me and has helped many other get jobs around the industry, further he has more money than most average folks and does not need a job for income...he works because he loves aviation...

So whats your point, Homer? Doing a search on you're posts and those of RVSM, I see this is not the first time you have enjoyed slamming him behind you're anonimity here....I dont understand why you so enjoy this....I am glad to see RVSM not even respond to you this time.

I have to admit, I have "slammed" rvsm in another forum some time ago but that was before I understood just what a great asset he is to us dispatchers.

(Good God, I just posted this entire reply without a hint of sarcasm, what the hell is wrong with me?)

Oops Who Posted Under My Name

I have had my run ins with RVSM, but I dont know why anyone would call him a tool!

SHAME ON THOSE CHILDISH MORONS WHO USED MY LOGIN TO POST!!!!:crying:

Tool manufactures

propsarebest said:

Thanks Props..hope these are craftsmen, or Mac-Tools...If I am labled a tool, then I should at least be the best tool in the business.....

Latest resources

Back