Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No But....

el raton said:
I read they require a college degree. Is this true????? Thats something that will get you a long way in a single.

Probably not, but it might get you out of the kitchen at Taco Bell....Besides why would anyone want a college degree to fall back on...with aviation being so stable....

There are other benefits to a college education that go beyond manipulating the controls and systems of a single-engine turbine...

NotFurloughed said:
Probably not, but it might get you out of the kitchen at Taco Bell....Besides why would anyone want a college degree to fall back on...with aviation being so stable....

There are other benefits to a college education that go beyond manipulating the controls and systems of a single-engine turbine...

What he said. :cool:

On your six said:
Lastly, if you were to name your most frequent destinations what would they be? Are you hitting mostly the Northeast (TEB, HPN, IAD, etc.) or do you get down to Florida and places West often?

TEB, HPN, BED, PBI, IAD, MDW. We fly mostly east of the Mississippi, Canada and the islands.

Last edited:
I worked at Alpha back in 2000-01. Good place and I think highly of them. Back when I got hired it was a lot less formal than what is being described here. They were doing the contract SIC stuff back then and decided to hire six of us as full-time SICs. No sim ride or anything.

The flying and crews were fun. If I still lived in MHT I'd probably try and get back on with them.

Alpha is looking for mechanics, schedulers/customer service representatives, and pilots.

JOB FAIR DETAILS:
Thursday, January 26, 2006
1 pm - 7 pm
Ammon Center, Manchester Airport
Located at 175 Ammon Drive, on terminal side of Manchester Airport next to US Customs. Follow the signs for C parking / Ammon Drive and look for the old control tower / Ammon Center. Free parking is available.

I've got a long way to go before I reach the mins for this place, but it seems like a place to keep an eye on?

Where can you go to apply or see if they are hiring?

GreatChecko

Did I miss something on the website? I've looked around but can't find anything about hiring, careers, jobs, etc. Nothing about that job fair either.

Anywhere more specific? I saw plenty of phone numbers, but I'm not a fan of cold calls when I'm just curious and no where near 135 mins.

Thanks,

GreatChecko

PS I have a good friend that definitely meets and exceeds 135 mins. What should she do to apply?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back