Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TheCleaner

Supply and Demand-$20/hr
Going to interview with Pinnacle soon, and have been looking for info on the company - not a lot out there. Anyone working there that knows such things as upgrade times and benifit plans?

No, I mean airlink. I couldn't find anything specifically about current upgrade time or benifit plans once on line with the airline. Lots of stuff about not getting paid during training, but mostly just complaints, nothing really helpful or worth reading.

Might want to try posting on the regional board. Don't know how many regional pilots frequent the fractionals board.

Pinnacle, if you are talking about Northwest Airlink... you might want to look at the Regional Airlines forum, not this one. Incidentally, I worked there, and if you have 5000 hours and are ex-mil, you can do a lot better. multiply 19 bucks an hour times 75, that's your pay. Health insurance costs monthly, something like 80 bucks with no kids. Dental costs. You are not an employee until you pass your checkride, which means during training, you pay your own way. Non rev on NW and CAL. Non-rev passes cost 20 bucks or something each, CAL costs more. OF course, none of that is available till after checkride. Training takes about two months, and is in Memphis. Upgrade was running over three years, but it may be different now. Min of 10 days off. Bases in DTW, MSP and MEM. Very non-pilot friendly company. If you do the interview, you will see that right away. They typically hire gulfstream airline guys, low time CFI types. Good job if you are one of those, but if you have 5000 hours... you can do better.

Latest resources

Back