Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyinhi

Any info on life at Compass.
Pay, QOL, upgrade time, days off, bases, anything about the interview process.
Thanks

According to the DL CVG FO rep it won't be too long before the furloughs go to Compass.

There are enough captain seats (63000) for 1% of delta pilots, and enough fo seats (34000) for another 1%. how many are they planning to furlough?

Although given the current economic climate, I wouldn't be surprised... I've already had plenty of personal wig-out sessions thinking the flowback is coming, and then it doesn't.

I can think of about 3 distinct times over the past year I was genuinely concerned that it was imminent, including indications from NWA MEC last summmer that NWA was gonna pull the flush handle any day. Then, nothing happened.

Moral of the story, when its coming we'll see it.

Just like Republic will buy us

Oh yeah! Man, I totally forgot we're supposed to be purchased here real soon... LMAO.

I've been too busy trying to figure out why we have 8 reserve captains out of 39 in DTW, and only 2 out of 90 in MSP... still scratching my head on that one.

Gooooo crew planning! Yessssss!

Hey I appreciate all the input a friend is looking for a flying job and lives in MSP. I just know that Compass is hiring and that is all I know(which is not much).

Latest resources

Back