Info on Compass

Flyinhi

Any info on life at Compass.
Pay, QOL, upgrade time, days off, bases, anything about the interview process.
Thanks

samballs

Total Time
Any info on life at Compass.
Pay, QOL, upgrade time, days off, bases, anything about the interview process.
Thanks
According to the DL CVG FO rep it won't be too long before the furloughs go to Compass.

mynameisjim

Don't try this at home
Total Time
Paycut
According to the DL CVG FO rep it won't be too long before the furloughs go to Compass.
There are enough captain seats (63000) for 1% of delta pilots, and enough fo seats (34000) for another 1%. how many are they planning to furlough?

SpauldingSmails

Aboard the sloop.
Total Time
>7000
Although given the current economic climate, I wouldn't be surprised... I've already had plenty of personal wig-out sessions thinking the flowback is coming, and then it doesn't.

I can think of about 3 distinct times over the past year I was genuinely concerned that it was imminent, including indications from NWA MEC last summmer that NWA was gonna pull the flush handle any day. Then, nothing happened.

Moral of the story, when its coming we'll see it.

BOHICAgain

I will miss you Daniel
Total Time
Im sure the DL CVG FO knows everything.

Just like Republic will buy us

QOL is crappy due to PBS implementation and we r short staffed.

SpauldingSmails

Aboard the sloop.
Total Time
>7000
Just like Republic will buy us
Oh yeah! Man, I totally forgot we're supposed to be purchased here real soon... LMAO.

I've been too busy trying to figure out why we have 8 reserve captains out of 39 in DTW, and only 2 out of 90 in MSP... still scratching my head on that one.

Gooooo crew planning! Yessssss!

Flyinhi

Hey I appreciate all the input a friend is looking for a flying job and lives in MSP. I just know that Compass is hiring and that is all I know(which is not much).

knightflyer

Total Time
Sounds like the FO's fish bowl got alot smaller and there isn't enough room to swim around. The world should end soon...:rolleyes:

FMEpilot

Total Time
a bit
They recently reduced hiring mins to ATP qual and 500 multi down from 1000

SEVEN

Total Time
Anyone who took a job at Compass new fair well it was just a temporary position. Doug S. said himself during the bankruptcy;"Compass was created to protect the jobs of NWA pilots." How much more writing on the wall do you need to see.
Your current job at Compass is not yours, it's a mainline seat.........period.

DYLIN

Total Time
A few
Anyone who took a job at Compass new fair well it was just a temporary position. Doug S. said himself during the bankruptcy;"Compass was created to protect the jobs of NWA pilots." How much more writing on the wall do you need to see.
Your current job at Compass is not yours, it's a mainline seat.........period.
No, you need to go back and do your homework again.

Don't listen to that line of BS from Doug Steenland.

You'd have to be very dense to not realize that the very moment Compass was voted in to be started, 300+ mainline jobs were given away.

That does not protect the jobs of NWA pilots, it eliminates them.

It is outsourcing and Doug Steenland almost had you believing his BS.

Next time I might not be around to help you though.