• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Info/Discussions on DayJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the info. Signed up for the updates but didn't get anything in the email yet. Must not be on the list yet. Has anyone speculated how they will cover the country next after the SE? Will it be NE then midwest maybe?

How soon are we going to see these Eclipse aircraft zipping around Florida? What is the latest estimated start date for Dayjet's operations in Florida?

Hi!

THey have 1000 unsolicited resumes.

$50K. Work M-F either morning or swing shift. Home every night and on weekends. Starting with bases in FL.

3000 TT, 1000 PIC, 1000 MEFW, 500 PIC Jet, ATP.

Cliff
LRD

atpcliff said:
Hi!

THey have 1000 unsolicited resumes.

$50K. Work M-F either morning or swing shift. Home every night and on weekends. Starting with bases in FL.

3000 TT, 1000 PIC, 1000 MEFW, 500 PIC Jet, ATP.

Cliff
LRD

Have you seen how tight that flight deck is? I would say that if you are over 6 feet tall you might have some issues. No, I have never seen one in person but from the looks of it - it looks cramped up front (even tighter than a Lear). And, with two pilots it could be even tighter depending upon who you are flying with...

Anyone out there test-fly an Eclipse yet? I know the Avio system has all the bells and whistles but it looks tight up front (and in the back).

On Your Six said:
Have you seen how tight that flight deck is? I would say that if you are over 6 feet tall you might have some issues. No, I have never seen one in person but from the looks of it - it looks cramped up front (even tighter than a Lear). And, with two pilots it could be even tighter depending upon who you are flying with...

Anyone out there test-fly an Eclipse yet? I know the Avio system has all the bells and whistles but it looks tight up front (and in the back).

If you check dimensions, the Eclipse is comparable to the C310 in size (and weight). I haven't been inside an Eclipse, but it looks like it might be like a 310 in that it will be a pilots airplane; meaning pilots will love it for its performance and handling, but passengers will be less than impressed with the small cabin. Just my 2 cents...

AerroMatt said:
If you check dimensions, the Eclipse is comparable to the C310 in size (and weight). I haven't been inside an Eclipse, but it looks like it might be like a 310 in that it will be a pilots airplane; meaning pilots will love it for its performance and handling, but passengers will be less than impressed with the small cabin. Just my 2 cents...

Well, if people are expecting an "air taxi" that is what they will evidently get in terms of comfort too. I am sure some people won't mind so long as their business meeting commutes are reduced.

You're right about the aircraft likely being a pilot's aircraft - it should perform well. Just hope that your fellow pilot up front is not obese.

I recall reading somehwere that the check airmen were ex-united and the training was going to be done at some large flight safety installation. any truth to this?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back