indy recall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey always deffered,
I understand that you passed up the recall too. Anyway I was out on me brand stinkin' new Softail Springer last Friday and I got run over on the interstate. Some ol' bag merged into me cuz' she didn't see me. If she hadn;t had that darn cell phone in her ear maybe my baby wouldn;t have to spend the whole summer being rebuilt. I'm fine just some scrapes and a sprained ankle. The worst par is that the stinking company that I work for docked me two days pay because you only get one sick day ever in your career. Yeah I just spent three hors filling out the Continental APP.
Live to Ride, Ride to Live

Ty Webb said:
Well, Neal, the way I see it, they didn't look very deeply at me when they put me and 20 other people through the "cattle call" . . . . that was two days of my life and a couple hundred bucks I'll never get back.

I was especially disgusted by the the whole "come back after lunch, but don't tell anyone" aspect of it. . . . . So, I have no love lost for XJT.

I am, however, sorry to hear about how it affected you personally. That sounds like pretty tough time. Glad to hear things are better.

Seems kind of ridiculous to judge a company based on an isolated negative experience with a now-terminated pilot recruiter that occurred 6 years ago. Isn't that akin to me judging Airtran based on VJ's PFT scheme or the fact that VJ has a few scabs? I could go on but I think you get my point.

-Neal

Seems kind of ridiculous to judge a company based on an isolated negative experience with a now-terminated pilot recruiter that occurred 6 years ago. Isn't that akin to me judging Airtran based on VJ's PFT scheme or the fact that VJ has a few scabs? I could go on but I think you get my point.

That wasn't an ISOLATED incident with those Douchebags in Houston. Besides you can't say Jack Schit about VJ PFT because you scumbags had your own little PFT scheme going - that's why qualified people didn't get hired and you little rich pricks got hired with 500TT and a wad of Daddy's cash.

Last edited:
I have flown with literally hundreds of great captains and FO's over the years that had the same experience with the Coex interview. what a freakin' joke. no love lost, and thanks for the no thanks.

enoy your "regional Jet".

Mookie

Doug Parker said:
That wasn't an ISOLATED incident with those Douchebags in Houston. Besides you can't say Jack Schit about VJ PFT because you scumbags had your own little PFT scheme going - that's why qualified people didn't get hired and you little rich pricks got hired with 500TT and a wad of Daddy's cash.

The isolated experience I was referring to was the "Dresser interview" in general...not just his interview. That interview should not be how one judges an airline...especially when it a) occurred 6 years ago and b) that guy doesn't work here anymore and c) the process is completely different. Since 1999, XJT has had a complete management turnover. It is a completely different company. This is why I referenced Airtran now and Airtran/VJ 6 years ago. It is apples and oranges. As to your last statement, get a grip...I didn't pay nor did I have 500 hours when I was hired. And not that it matters (because it doesn't), but roughly 3/4 of our pilots on property today didn't PFT.

-Neal

Mookie said:
I have flown with literally hundreds of great captains and FO's over the years that had the same experience with the Coex interview. what a freakin' joke. no love lost, and thanks for the no thanks.

enoy your "regional Jet".

Mookie

Get it over it all ready! With all the cr@p we've all been through since 9/11, I can't believe you guys still get worked up over a bad Dresser experience. The irony is that many who got turned down by Coex ended up alot better off at other places in terms of seniority and upgrade. Funny how you guys get so p!ssed off about the interview, yet everyone of you is glad not to be be working here. Tells me you should GET OVER IT. Pardon me if I don't bow down and beg your forgiveness for a sh!tty interview process FIVE YEARS AGO.

Nimitz,

I love your avatar. maybe we can go on a double date.

yeah dresser was a prique, and I got treated like dogshaet. water over the bridge, just that interview will forever be burned in my mind.
I'd also like to thank Continental for kicking us out of IAH...Den is infinitely better.

good times,
Mookie

Latest resources

Back