Indian Visa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tourist Visa

You can use a tourist visa as well. Our company is going that route...I personally would like to have a flight crew visa (multiple entry) but was overruled. Contact G3 visas with questions....they're great.

I've operated in India a couple of times and always used handling services (Universal). Being a very burocratic country, I'd recommend getting the appropriate visa. Consult Universal's Bravo team...they're generally right on the money! Good luck

Just got an Indian visa last month. You need a visa and you now have to give a copy of your Birth Certificate along with all of your other information

Oh yes you'll need a visa. and plenty of time to get through the "red tape"

You'll need a business visa and make sure every doc you bring is stamped and notarize otherwise and they will not take it. India does not believe in photo copies. Remember, because of the way the country is, Indians don't believe and trust their own shadow.

Also, while they (Indians) are going thru your paperwork BS, make sure you are 'Constantly Shaking' your head (side to side)....and tune out the nasty 'BO' from the guys you dealing with.

Latest resources

Back