Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CRJ_Driver

The Man
Flyi to recall furloughed pilots. For those of you wishing to bypass recall, you must make official contact by June 30. Otherwise, the recalls begin no later than 30 days after July 1st.

As to the numbers of recalls, I have no idea.

Cheers!

Always deferred said:
Unfortunately, I believe the reasoning for the recalls lies solely in the fact that attrition is out of control.

Like rats deserting a sinking ship... (even though I hope they make it).

Always deferred said:
Unfortunately, I believe the reasoning for the recalls lies solely in the fact that attrition is out of control.

Bingo.

Dan T. called me last week to see if I wanted to come back early (he was calling all of the voluntary furloughees (sp?)).

I spoke with the MEC chairman, if anyone took a voluntary furlough, you'll be called back last. Unless the company agrees for you to come back earlier, at your or their request.

Unfortunately, they need people back because so many are leaving for Fedex, Continental, Airtran, etc.

ghostrider64 said:
And Netjets....Ex FLYI guys could control the votes with how many are here now...

:rolleyes:

How many Midway guys are at Netjets?

Your Narrowbody/CRJ business model melodrama has already been play out. Your version is just a remake.

Welcome to the Airline Industry; the reality version of Groundhog Day

Nutjets hired over 200 Midway guys. I have seen a few FlyI guys, but not as many as the Midway mafia.

Rez O. Lewshun said:
:rolleyes:

How many Midway guys are at Netjets?

Your Narrowbody/CRJ business model melodrama has already been play out. Your version is just a remake.

Welcome to the Airline Industry; the reality version of Groundhog Day

You sir, are a scumbag!

Hey, maybe things are finally looking up! Good luck to the recallees. I guess they can change the banner in the IAD crew room to "Congratulations on your new (old) job" I hope it works out for everybody who decides to go back. I had some good times there.

Pilot877

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back