Independence Air announces deadline.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Drill Sgt. Dad said:
Just remember the real prostitutes are Mesa , TSA CHQ who all agreed on those low pay rates. If everyone and I mean everyone would haven taken a stand, things would have been different and mgt would not be able to stomp all over pilots like they're doing today. But just to fly for wear that hat and coat, even people are flocking to *************************s as well. As for FLYI? I know the FAs will vote against thier TA. As for the pilots? We gave already, and still giving as another round of 60 furloughs occur Dec 1st and more displacments. Amazing 5-6 years on the proerty and the best seat that will get is RJ FO. One of these days, it would be nice for all regionals to unite and standup and say no more cheap labor.

With all due respect, FlyI's demise has nothing to do with any of these airlines. Your company leadership decided to strike out on its own with a complete failure of a business model. Did you really think that an undercapitalized low cost carrier flying mostly RJ's was going to work out ? Before that, I think history has proven that it's wise not to pin all of your hopes on a single code share.

The point is that like any business failure, it's either a failed business plan or management's failure to execute the plan. But either way it's pretty unrealistic to blame other pilots outside your company.

Latest resources

Back