• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Inconsiderate bastards!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Or go "tobacco free" like Alaska Airlines. Personally I'd like it.

I could go on and on about co-workers who leave their flights to go "burn one" while the rest of us are left to handle their diversions, emergencies, maintenance and crew issues. However we have "eyes" that watch these boards and I've been "called out on the carpet" and my employment threatened for a post I made about inconsiderate smokers. :angryfire

What airline do you work for??? :eek:

You should find a flight attendant board and post it there. From my experience it's more than likely a smoker stew than a pilot.

My favorite is the hotels that have balconies. So of course everyone has to sit on the balcony and chain smoke a pack and a half. Two problems with this, first off they refuse to completely close the sliding glass door so the smoke goes in the room anyway. Secondly, if I am also trying to enjoy the nice weather and read a book in peace on my balcony next door I have to breath in that crap.

Makes me want to pitch their smelly butts head first in the pool two stories below.

To all of you crew members who smoke in non-smoking rooms in our hotels...I hope you get lung cancer! I just read an e-mail from our MEC stating that we are about to get booted from one of our nicest hotels because of dipsh!ts smoking in non-smoking rooms. This isn't the first time this has happened..so to all of you weak addicted inconsiderate nicotine junkies how about taking your filthy habit outside. :angryfire

A-friggen-men, thanks for saying this.

FACT: 100% of all nonsmokers die.

And you guys who choke your chicken while holding the remote are just as bad as the smokers.

Was watching some late night commercial on the overnight, and they graphically showed a doctor holding the aorta of a dead smokers heart. He then squeezed it like a tube of toothpaste, and the grossest whitish/brown goo like the consistency of a cottage-cheese like gel oozed out in a pile. And this was a 39 year old person!

See what you have to look forward to. I hope your kids aren't too devastated at your early funerals.....

Was watching some late night commercial on the overnight, and they graphically showed a doctor holding the aorta of a dead smokers heart. He then squeezed it like a tube of toothpaste, and the grossest whitish/brown goo like the consistency of a cottage-cheese like gel oozed out in a pile. And this was a 39 year old person!

See what you have to look forward to. I hope your kids aren't too devastated at your early funerals.....
Blood coagulates upon death, your biker heart would do the same thing. I bet you bought the flowbee watching late night TV. Pawn

And you guys who choke your chicken while holding the remote are just as bad as the smokers.

You're acting like an idiot. Don't act like an idiot.

(Mods; Notice I didn't call him an idiot, I said he is acting like an idiot)

Welcome to NY! Enjoy that commercial, my taxes paid for it.

That's not me...I need both hands!

In all seriousness, staying in hotels is by far the worst part of the job in my eyes. Since the economy has been on the skids, I have found a lot more unwashed towels, previously used shampoo, missing soap, unchanged sheets on the bed, etc. And about half the time, we stay in nicer hotels, too. Bed bugs are popping up all over the place, and this is a result of poor cleaning practices. I always used to laugh at the flight attendants who brought their own sheets...

Latest resources

Back