Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Beergut

It's 17:00 Somewhere
To all of you crew members who smoke in non-smoking rooms in our hotels...I hope you get lung cancer! I just read an e-mail from our MEC stating that we are about to get booted from one of our nicest hotels because of dipsh!ts smoking in non-smoking rooms. This isn't the first time this has happened..so to all of you weak addicted inconsiderate nicotine junkies how about taking your filthy habit outside. :angryfire

I don't wish death on these people-but really... How the hell hard is it to just go outside?

-Slackers!

Funny how they can manage on a 4 hour flight but to take the extra 2 minutes to go outside is too much.... :rolleyes:

Roa

I hope Pro Standards gets a hold of the 2 people that did this and talks to them. I also hope the hotel charges both people a cleaning fee for removing the nauseating, disgusting, rancid stench from the room as punishment.

Is it for sure that someone was smoking in non-smoking rooms, or is this just the hotel's way of getting free of a contract in order to use the rooms for higher-paying customers?

They need to be caned. We do not have the oppurtunity to stay at a nice hotel that often and that is by far one of the nicest. I hope we do not get booted. Thanks.

What I do in my room is MY business. Piss off.

I'm just kidding, take it outside! Common...

Or go "tobacco free" like Alaska Airlines. Personally I'd like it.

I could go on and on about co-workers who leave their flights to go "burn one" while the rest of us are left to handle their diversions, emergencies, maintenance and crew issues. However we have "eyes" that watch these boards and I've been "called out on the carpet" and my employment threatened for a post I made about inconsiderate smokers. :angryfire

Latest resources

Back