Incident shows why FedEx pilots should make $250K

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Clyde said:
You are paid not what you are worth, but what you can negotiate for.

Very well put. I wish more people would get it.

Supply and Demand..........Mgmt. has the Supply of money and I Demand that they give me more of it!!!!!!!!!................then some 21 year old guy with 300 hours walks in and says that he will fly it for the lint in mgmt's pocket.........and then I have to listen to un-educated bozo's demand that I put extra mustard on their burger and extra salt on the fries............

Aviation......ain't it great!!!

YGASF said:
Good thing I don't work for an airline!

Ahhhh, but you do not understand.....the uneducated Bozo's are the peeps in the back of the Bizjet that you end up flying for the pocket lint + 5 bucks! :eek:

Pay has nothing to do with skill. Read the tales of the B-17 pilots, high school grads, over Germany in WWII. They brought back airplanes that were scrap metal and safely got their crews on the ground. They did this for what would be in today's wages of around $35K. Repeat of JB thread, but it fits here.

pilotyip said:
Pay has nothing to do with skill. Read the tales of the B-17 pilots, high school grads, over Germany in WWII. They brought back airplanes that were scrap metal and safely got their crews on the ground. They did this for what would be in today's wages of around $35K. Repeat of JB thread, but it fits here.
Aww,shucks. I saw your name on the thread and figgered you were gonna remind us we don't need a college education to read the QRH! :)

Pssssst... the first post was sarcasm. ;)

It is in there, HS Grads

It was hidden in there Tony, I didn't miss a chance when I said HS Grads, all in fun you know.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back