• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

In-flight bathroom emergency leads to felony charge

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Power trip FA. Nothing new. If it's not taken out on a pilot then it's a passenger. They look for opportunities to take jabs in an effort to boost their deluded minds.

They tolerate passengers grabbing their butts all day without claiming harassment, but they defend those lavs like they are gold, and risk physical confrontation for no good reason.

Nope. You can't get sued for tolerating ass grabbing. But if someone violates the seatbelt sign, etc, and gets hurt, a lawsuit WILL rule in favor of the plaintiff. The courts are full of them. BTW do a search on "seat belt" in the ASRS database before you guys call the FAs nazis.

I've noticed most airlines have "blocked" the front lav for the first class passengers. This guy obviously was in need. I'm tired of old galleyhag flight attendants who take out their own pathetic lives on passengers.

After all, its not like the front lav is any different than the rear lav, unless there is a golden throne up there I don't know about.

Nope. You can't get sued for tolerating ass grabbing. But if someone violates the seatbelt sign, etc, and gets hurt, a lawsuit WILL rule in favor of the plaintiff. The courts are full of them. BTW do a search on "seat belt" in the ASRS database before you guys call the FAs nazis.

http://travel.aol.com/travel-ideas/...descent?ncid=AOLCOMMtravdynlsec0145&icid=main

Woman in lav during severe turbulence breaks her neck, now paralyzed, seat belt sign was on. I'm sure a lawsuit will be coming.

I have flown as a passenger and been caught in a similar situation as this pax, but fortunately there was an understanding FA and I didn't have to assault her.

Could someone tell me why many airlines leave the seat belt sign ON until the airplane reaches cruise altitude? This is without a bump. Did I miss a reg change ? From push back to level off, that can be over an hour at some airports.

I can't imagine standing in the boss's way if he wants to go.

I have flown as a passenger and been caught in a similar situation as this pax, but fortunately there was an understanding FA and I didn't have to assault her.

Could someone tell me why many airlines leave the seat belt sign ON until the airplane reaches cruise altitude? This is without a bump. Did I miss a reg change ? From push back to level off, that can be over an hour at some airports.

I can't imagine standing in the boss's way if he wants to go.

+1

It seems anymore that at the first little bump someone's hand up front is going Mach 3 for the seatbelt switch.

Latest resources

Back