• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Imigration Solution

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Those "Beaners" work more in a day than that idiot will in his life. The good video is the one of that Skinhead getting the crap beat out of him.

damn, check out the ninja in one of the other videos - who says that stuff only works in movies.

That's beautiful. I cried tears of happiness. The only thing that would have made it better would have been them getting caught and shipped back on the spot.

Those "Beaners" work more in a day than that idiot will in his life. The good video is the one of that Skinhead getting the crap beat out of him.

I wouldn't have a problem in the world with "beaners" (as you put it) if they just paid taxes. By not paying Federal income tax, SSI, State and local taxes, they are instantly taking advantage of @30% more pay than a legal American would make for doing the same job.

-This problem could be fixed easily. Just change the law so that any infant born on American soil would have to have at least one legal resident as a parent before becoming a citizen.

I wouldn't have a problem in the world with "beaners" (as you put it) if they just paid taxes. By not paying Federal income tax, SSI, State and local taxes, they are instantly taking advantage of @30% more pay than a legal American would make for doing the same job.

-This problem could be fixed easily. Just change the law so that any infant born on American soil would have to have at least one legal resident as a parent before becoming a citizen.

Do that, as well as replace the income tax system with the Fair Tax. Then everybody pays taxes fairly; nobody gets a free ride. See Fairtax.org for the deets!

Do that, as well as replace the income tax system with the Fair Tax. Then everybody pays taxes fairly; nobody gets a free ride. See Fairtax.org for the deets!

YES!

Fairtax is a wonderful idea! I just wish it could happen somehow.

Latest resources

Back