• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Im Ready, UNION AT FLEX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Make no sense but you figure out a way to respond. Already explained I'm on my phone only this week.

Not in denial just saying their explanation for everything seems reasonable so I'm going with it. There was union people right there so if Rick was lying they would have said something right? So it just is to me that's more evidence it's not all as doom filled as sine here make it siybd. Rick is not the bad guy here sorry.

I was anti union but almost sent in a card a couple months ago but glad I didbt. I grades are happened, new metal coming g in and next year well have 700 pilot work forforce. Ken Ricci coming in string for the win. But if that 700 is union I see Ken being a very different Ken and I'd rather take my chances. That's all.

I am still allow to have my own opinion in your version of America I hope.

Flexible - your naivete is astounding!

RH said he would step down if KR wasn't doing right - yet he apparently came out and ADMITTED KR lied to him about the stip! Waiting for RH to stand down but he won't because he lied to you about not knowing about the stip. Think it was a coincidence that RH was playing boy scout when stip was announced? Me thinks that it was planned that way so RH could garner sympathy from those with their heads in the sand - people sorta like you.

RH himself has sent out messages and threats about not speaking about union organization on the property, as a matter of fact I believe a few of them went to Federal Court about it and his intimidation antics - so it would be safe to say that the union organizers in the room were smart to keep their mouths shut so as not to end up like the ones who lost their job. Try reading some of the messages the union puts out and try to refute the truth that they state. I haven't seen anything put out by the union organizers that has been disproved. I have found many statements put out by RH and KR that have been proven to be outright false.

Have you ever thought why is it that RH has a contract but he doesn't want the line pilots to have one? Think about that.

Flexible get your head out of the sand and grow a pair.

Make no sense but you figure out a way to respond. Already explained I'm on my phone only this week.

Not in denial just saying their explanation for everything seems reasonable so I'm going with it. There was union people right there so if Rick was lying they would have said something right? So it just is to me that's more evidence it's not all as doom filled as sine here make it siybd. Rick is not the bad guy here sorry.

I was anti union but almost sent in a card a couple months ago but glad I didbt. I grades are happened, new metal coming g in and next year well have 700 pilot work forforce. Ken Ricci coming in string for the win. But if that 700 is union I see Ken being a very different Ken and I'd rather take my chances. That's all.

I am still allow to have my own opinion in your version of America I hope.
After taking way longer to decipher message than I should have, I thinK I know what you're trying to say.

Don't be dramatic, of course you can have your own opinion. In this case you are uninformed but that's your choice.

We have been hearing about upgrades for months now. As of today, we don't any more captains than we had at the beginning of the year. We actually have less due to attrition and retribution terminations. Some guys are finally getting their line checks but that's not the same as a pay check.

You must think you are special if you're willing to take your chances with kr's vision of the 700 pilot workforce. You haven't worked at Corporate Wings for 15 years so you don't exist in the new world order.

There are Gulfstreams coming, if you want to interview for it, good luck.

Don't get confused about the timeline of things. The single carrier request was filed AFTER the generous bonus offer, not the other way around.

I can't decipher what flexible is trying to say, so I'm just going to ignore him?her? I got a text from someone I trust saying that seniority number 228 and above are getting captain pay. Why management has to act like everything is a deep dark secret is beyond me. Yammer was supposed to be a communication breakthrough, but you have to ring the smallest things out of them...smh...

I can't decipher what flexible is trying to say, so I'm just going to ignore him?her? I got a text from someone I trust saying that seniority number 228 and above are getting captain pay. Why management has to act like everything is a deep dark secret is beyond me. Yammer was supposed to be a communication breakthrough, but you have to ring the smallest things out of them...smh...

That makes 18 actual upgrades by my flex math. GW bypassed I heard, not sure if anyone else did too.

Everything is a state secret nowadays, like who's on the red label list. You didn't expect yammer to be anything but a propaganda outlet did you? It started out alright but when they realized just how screwed up things were between the office and the line they went radio silent real quick!

They can make this place anyway they want, so they must want it this way...if I may quote Mr Vegas.

That makes 18 actual upgrades by my flex math. GW bypassed I heard, not sure if anyone else did too.

Everything is a state secret nowadays, like who's on the red label list. You didn't expect yammer to be anything but a propaganda outlet did you? It started out alright but when they realized just how screwed up things were between the office and the line they went radio silent real quick!

Why was GW bypassed?

I think he turned down the 45 in hope of red label or the G.

What is "bridge pay"? a temporary B scale. Kenn has always wanted a two tier pay system.

"Bridge pay" is given when someone with a lower seniorty number upgrades before you. Your pay is then at the same rate as the one that upgraded, although you don't receive that pay increase until you upgrade. usually it's paid in a lump sum.

So technically all the fo's that are above the fo that upgraded captain in the gulfstream should be receiving bridge pay. Oh wait? I forgot, seniorty can be happily manipulated now.

Bridge pay, at least as flex has done it, is paid when someone below you upgrades before you. Your daily rate is then paid at your captain rate going forward. You do not wait until you upgrade.

Latest resources

Back