Im now officially to be embarassed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Freight Dog said:
I laughed my a$$ off watching this video. Was it dorky? Absolutely!! Was it funny? It was friggin' hilarious! Do you think these guys intended to do anything other than to have a few laughs? I don't think so.

I'd rather fly with guys secure enough to make a fool of themselves in order to crack a joke and have a few laughs than the GQ types who are just too smooth or too cool for the world.

Life is too short.... live it up and laugh!

I have to agree with the freight dog, these young men and women are just out for a few laughs. I really dont see the big deal. The guys that actually take offense to this lampoon need to get laid er something; you might live longer if you were not so anal.

It would be funny if it were original. However, every giant dildork at every major flight school has at some point made reference to Top Gun during flight or ground school...these mega-dildorks just took it to production level.

W

Beatrix Kiddo said:
BA HA HA HA HA HA...:laugh:

Da Da Da Dada...HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZOOONNNNEEE.....

They should all spend the rest of their careers flying cargo planes full of rubber dog s**t to Hong Kong....

:puke:

I resemble that remark!

Funny thing is I now have a bunch of my Navy Jet Jock friends when I tell them what I do now say, "Cool! How can I do that?"

Well, Im sure they were just out to have a few laughs but the extent at which they went to to achieve this well, in my humble opinion gives us Riddlers a bad name. Honestly, after this, Im embarassed to say I graduated from there.

Freight Dog said:
I laughed my a$$ off watching this video. Was it dorky? Absolutely!! Was it funny? It was friggin' hilarious! Do you think these guys intended to do anything other than to have a few laughs? I don't think so.

I'd rather fly with guys secure enough to make a fool of themselves in order to crack a joke and have a few laughs than the GQ types who are just too smooth or too cool for the world.

Once these dipshittts start flying RJ's or any kind of jets for that matter,im sure they will be the GQ types bro,you can count on it.

i make an ass out of myself on a daily basis, so i guess that makes me fun to fly with.

It was lame but the guys were having fun and they expended a lot of energy producing it. While not a fan I would not take them to task for what they did. Lighten up.

Freight Dog said:

I have to agree.

They surely broke a bunch of rules, and the last person we want in a T-6, let along an F-22, is someone who might break a rule.

Sure they were idiots, not being trained for formation flying they could have easily tangled up their Cessna and made four Moms very unhappy. Not to mention really POing the owners of the airplanes they almost crashed.

And it is a little embarrassing that there isn't an Air Force equivalent movie to 'Top Gun'.

But gee whiz, if you can't enjoy being young and stupid while you're young and stupid, what's the point of being young and stupid?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back