• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Im now officially to be embarassed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What is wrong with those folks? We share the sky with those nerds???
On the flip side they apparently cherish the air force UPT, but they kneel down to the might of the Navy. Looks like we got a ourselves a bunch of confused fairies!!!

I truly believe that I will now shoot at anything that wears "randolph aviator" sunglasses.

gkrangers said:
Whats funny is, if they weren't from Riddle, it would be acceptable.

no, i dont' think that's true. stick OSU, UND, or any regular FBO schmo in that video, it's still gay. we would pretty much trash anyone in that video

[FONT=&quot]Wow, that is about the pinnacle of aviation dorkdom. I may have committed the occasional act of dorkiness in the past. Hell, I even have this "friend" who may or may not have occasionally changed his call sign to "Ghost Rider" when someone he knew showed up in the pattern and no one else is around.
Well, at least it looks like they had fun making it.[/FONT]

OH MY GAWD!!! Well, looks like there is actually someone out there that is worse than any PFT Florida outfit. I have a newfound respect for the professionals at Gulfstream. At least they didn't do THIS.

On a side note, the one camera girl looked pretty cute. And if she's hanging out with dicksmacks like this, hell, maybe there's one woman in America I have a chance with.

BA HA HA HA HA HA...:laugh:

Da Da Da Dada...HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZOOONNNNEEE.....

They should all spend the rest of their careers flying cargo planes full of rubber dog s**t to Hong Kong....

:puke:

I laughed my a$$ off watching this video. Was it dorky? Absolutely!! Was it funny? It was friggin' hilarious! Do you think these guys intended to do anything other than to have a few laughs? I don't think so.

I'd rather fly with guys secure enough to make a fool of themselves in order to crack a joke and have a few laughs than the GQ types who are just too smooth or too cool for the world.

Life is too short.... live it up and laugh!

What is UPT? Un-paid training?

"You don't own that plane, the flight school does" I have to admit there are some lines in there that are so lame they are funny. ANd why does a cargo plane full of rubber Dog Doo sound so bad! I bet its better than that 172. Can I have the last couple of minutes of my life back?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back