Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Those guys are dangerous."

Iceman the later years

Listen, I'm all about chillin' out and push it up at the end of the week as much as the next guy, but it looks like these morons fell off the short bus a while ago. Again, one can loosen up, joke around , get drunk, do what you do for fun whatever, and have a good time, but that doesn't necessitate being a f0ckin' retard. (plus the formation flying is questionable decision-making in my opinion, albeit we do not know who did the flying... and if it was done by these a$$hats, whether they had a solid acro/manuever-specific background)

Either way I hope that video resurfaces if these tools make it to UPT. I would gladly give them the benefit of the doubt and suggest that the video is not representative of their actual maturity level and general personal behavior, but perception is reality, so they brought it upon themselves....

I went to Riddle, flew Prowlers, Hornets, Goshawks and now am and old airline fcuk. I think the video was made for fun. Just a couple of guys having fun. THAT's ALL!!! You actually don't think these guys really were serious? I knew all sorts of these AF guys and although some may be geeky, they loved aviation. What's wrong with that?

Here are two quotes from a forum member on another site (www.aviationforum.org). I posted the link to the video there and here's what one ERAU student had to say...

"I KNOW ALL OF THOSE GUYS! I'm in ROTC at riddle. They got in a SH!+ load of trouble for using the ATC lab after hours, and from the FBO for flying such tight formations. Riddle tried to ground the few that were flight students, but they had nothing on them. It wasn't illegal and it wasn't riddle aircraft. We loved it!"

then...

"and almost, if not all of them have AF pilot slots, a few are goin to ENJPT."

I couldn't even make it through 2 minutes it was that gay. Oh my god.

Tug Driver said:
i just wasted 16 minutes of my life...never gonna get that time back
Some day, you'll be in that bubble of air left over in the roof of your car after you drove it through a guard rail on a bridge and landed on the river bottom and you'll be thinking of all the minutes and hours spent reading posts on this forum and...

Never mind! :beer:

There are old pilots, and there are bold pilots, but there are no old bold pilots.

Latest resources

Back