I'm in!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Welcome to the family!

Much like our Union bulletin board, if you cut through the negativity of a select few here, you will find very useful information and generally positive, helpful, and happy folks.

Solidarity Brother!

Last edited:
Congratulations to you and nice job on the timing. Maybe we'll fly together after you finish IOE.
:beer:

You're right said:
Pervis--let's help the FNG Twotter out. What are the top 10 crazy things you'd like to see improved? Honestly, I know you wouldn't want the newby starting off with a bad impression or anything, so what's the list? If constructive, I'm certain they will be addressed.

Don't get me wrong. The flight managers, dispatchers, wx folks, and Asst Chief Pilots are all super to work with. I have a problem, like everyone else with scheduling. To have such a vital department not directly controlled by ops and totally unaccountable is crazy. That's what I meant. Lots of examples-too many to list-and we all tire of hearing we don't see the big picture. Hell, they don't even open thier eyes.

That is what frustrates the most hardened veteren. My point was to say just sit back and avoid the frustration trying to figure out a better way. They won't listen anyway.

Youz guyz still flying the encore or did you ship them all back to cessna? It still doesn't look right when I see a beechjunk in QS colors.

cezzna said:
Youz guyz still flying the encore or did you ship them all back to cessna? It still doesn't look right when I see a beechjunk in QS colors.

Still fly them and we are still getting them.

HD

cezzna said:

Yep, we still have them. I believe we have 14 right now with at least one more coming. I'd love to have a lot more - it's a great airplane for what it does and a very good improvement/development on the Ultra.

cezzna said:

Well, we were supposed to get CJ3s instead. But apparently Citation Shares had a verbal "non compete" clause with NetJets in regards to XLs and Xs. They weren't supposed to use them in their fleet. Then they did. So Santulli got pissed and bought Beechjunks. This is from Bill Boisture. So take it for what it's worth.

Latest resources

Back