Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Twotter76

Masterless Samurai
I just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone here who has consistently provided good information about NJA - I just got the call for the U-Boat on the 14th and and really looking forward to coming over there and working with you all. For those who are curious I had my application packet walked in on the 13th, interviewed on the 26/27th and was just offered a class date of the 14th today. I have about 3600 hours total, mostly turbine and not much PIC. Sounds like a good place to work under the new TA and I am very happy to get the offer. Thanks to everyone here who can look past their differences and provide those of us on the outside a look at how things operate there.

Twotter76 said:
I just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone here who has consistently provided good information about NJA - I just got the call for the U-Boat on the 14th and and really looking forward to coming over there and working with you all. For those who are curious I had my application packet walked in on the 13th, interviewed on the 26/27th and was just offered a class date of the 14th today. I have about 3600 hours total, mostly turbine and not much PIC. Sounds like a good place to work under the new TA and I am very happy to get the offer. Thanks to everyone here who can look past their differences and provide those of us on the outside a look at how things operate there.

Welcome aboard. Although not the best TA, we are on the road to setting the standard-for the better I hope. The fractional industry is still in its infancy. I think you will enjoy it if you can get over all the crazy things they do upstairs.

Constructive

Pervis said:
I think you will enjoy it if you can get over all the crazy things they do upstairs.

Pervis--let's help the FNG Twotter out. What are the top 10 crazy things you'd like to see improved? Honestly, I know you wouldn't want the newby starting off with a bad impression or anything, so what's the list? If constructive, I'm certain they will be addressed.

I'm going to be in the Citation Ultra (U-Boat). They made it sound like the majority of hiring for the next few months would be Ultra and 400XP slots and maybe a few X slots too.

Congrats Twotter! Enjoy the ride. :) TC

Latest resources

Back