I'm Going To The 767ER

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

acarpe3448

I decided that I have had enough of the Mad Dog! The new AE awards were posted today and I am glad to see that I will be going to the 767ER. I am looking forward to all those new International destinations. I was surprised to see that the ATL based 767ER is still being held by new hires! I would get ready for a very long sit on reserve, but what a great plane to start your major airline career in! I myself loved the time I had on the 727 panel! Oh well, for those looking to come over to Delta, there is a lot of choices open to our new hires! Hope I'll see some of you soon!

I decided that I have had enough of the Mad Dog! The new AE awards were posted today and I am glad to see that I will be going to the 767ER. I am looking forward to all those new International destinations. I was surprised to see that the ATL based 767ER is still being held by new hires! I would get ready for a very long sit on reserve, but what a great plane to start your major airline career in! I myself loved the time I had on the 727 panel! Oh well, for those looking to come over to Delta, there is a lot of choices open to our new hires! Hope I'll see some of you soon!

You're still a tool!! You could fly the space shuttle and it wouldn't change that fact.

Congratualtions! It is impressive to fly jets across the pond plus its a good pick up line. "Hey baby I'll call you on Thurs.....Oh sorry it'll have to wait till Fri, I'm flying home from Paris" Sweeeeettt!!

Good for you Acarpe. You will love it. Talk about variety. No more 3 leg days for you. A max of 2, and you are done, with a first class meal too.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Fatigue, Leg thrombosis, dehydration, massive boredom, hemorrhoids you can have it. Flying outside of the US...Priceless ;-)

That's funny. Have you ever been in a 767-300ER cockpit? A lot of room to do jumping jacks if you wanted to. We also have atleast 3 pilots on the longer flights over 8 hours, and that means one is back in first class watching a movie, eating a first class meal that is provided via the contract, or just sleeping. Massive boredom? I can never get bored of the girls in Rio, or the Louvre museum. How about eating gelato at the Spanish Steps in Rome and then watching people at the Trevi fountain? I guess you have never been to any of those places. If you have to go away on a 3 day trip, you would rather go to ELP than Rome. (Italy, not Rome, NY) Priceless. Do you really have hemorroids?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back