I'm Going To Nbaa!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Groundpounder

Showalter needs some extra help for the NBAA show, so they asked my FBO to send two guys up, and I am one of them!! I know this doesn't sound like a big deal to you vets, but I have wanted to go to this for years, now I am going on someone elses dime.

Sweet, I'm jealous! Enjoy yourself (like you need to be told that!)!!

Two words - Avfuel party.

English said:
Two words - Avfuel party.

Several years ago in Atlanta, Avfuel had their party in a hotel suite with your standard open bar and snacks. Best party I've ever been to in my life - they also had most (if not all) of the Atlanta Falcons cheerleaders in the suite doing dances. It was better than the best strip club I've ever been to. No, the girls didn't strip, but they were a hell of a lot better looking and the vibe in the room was off the charts.

Make sure you make the Avfuel party!!!!

Best one I ever went to was in New Orleans in 2001. I was really looking forward to enjoying a visit to NO again this year.

Groundpounder said:
Showalter needs some extra help for the NBAA show, so they asked my FBO to send two guys up, and I am one of them!! I know this doesn't sound like a big deal to you vets, but I have wanted to go to this for years, now I am going on someone elses dime.

Have a blast. I did the Universal party, Air Routing party and the Signature party in Vegas....How did I miss the Avfuel party? Get your party invitations now!

Dont forget to bring a pocket full of buisness cards to put in the fish bowls so you can win a Harley.

Last edited:
Before you go to those parties you'd better make sure Pat Schroeder and Paula Coughlin aren't invited! The Navy hasn't been worth a $h!t since '91... :D ;) TC

P.S.--I'm on the outside looking in 'cause I'm still a newbie... :(

Avfuel Party

Yeah the Avfuel party will be a blast. I went to lunch last week with two Avfuel reps and they assured me that their party would be one to remember. I feel bad that the city of New Orleans will miss out on NBAA this year but Orlando should be a great time.

Latest resources

Back