I'm FORTH! THE CLEAN UP BATTER

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hawkercpt said:
say hi to the guys in the unemployment line!

douche.

I don't think Ted will have to worry about being unempolyed, sorry to give ya the bad news Hawkerboy but UNITED WILL STAND.

Sorry UAL turned you down. Just another Village idiot wishing the demise of UAL, pretty low class don't ya think?

Well, actually, never even had any desire to work for y'all. Thats cool though if you think so. We each have what our own "plans" or "desires". Working for an airline was never my thing though.

As far as the potty thing, dude, if you had a clue...thats what line guys are for.
The bar is for us dumass.

The owners daughter...

trust me

you don't want her.

BTW...

how does that silly hat fit?

I bet you wear it to bed too.

what a weiner.

Hey hawkercpt! TED sez you eat boogers.

Hey TED, hawkercpt sez you can't spell.

(reckon that oughta be enough primer?)

Hey hawkercpt, if you're going to come out swinging with that lame old end of United joke, at least be able to take a punch.
I hate it when someone makes a jab in thier post and then gets all pissy when they respond in kind. If you're going to throw jabs, then grow a pair and learn how to take a punch.

Occam's Razor said:
Hey TED, hawkercpt sez you can't spell.

Occam, you forgot to bag on both of them for using the improper homophone.

(Just a little more primer for ya, Occam; I'm sure that you'll be able to put it to good use). :)

Hawker Captain is just all pissy that UAL isn't going down in flames so he will look better at the local cocktail party.

"Yeah, I am a HAWKER Captain"

wow!

hawkercpt said:
you know what TED stands for????

I'm assuming by his avatar of a hot chick that he VERY much does know what TED stands for. That was the joke dude. You ended up the but of the joke without even trying.

BTW - Not sure who has the better Avatar, Ted or the guy with the "I can't I'm Morman" shirt.

BAJA.

It doesn't take long for some people to pi__ in the pool does it? If you don't have anything constructive to say. SHUT UP.

This is a forum for people looking for jobs and people who know of job leads. This is a business of making contacts and connections. If you don't fall into one of the two groups mentioned above, just read the posts and SHUT UP.

Oh, did I mention for some of you to SHUT UP?

UAL78

Latest resources

Back