I'll take the freight pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Precisely my point, Av8nstyle!

And yes... I was poking fun... all in fun. Thus the smile, buddy, and wuv comment.

...But hey... I'm just one of those military Air Force pilots who grew up in a harsh pilot's environment, where you took criticism, dealt criticism, developed a thick skin because of it... and knew it all made you a better stick in the long run.

I've seen plenty of civillian cargo boys and girls who are just as tough... I have several of them right in my FedEx training class. My hats off to them. But quigs "buddy" ... you may need to toughen up your skin just a bit... especially before you go talkin' smack about my brathas and sistas out there in military land again.

"Wuv"...

Kav

PS... Go back and look at your first two posts as well. Perhaps you may want to spend a little less time on here posting smack and use it wisely in English 101. ;-)

All constructive criticism dealt out to you via the traditional military love way!

Kav,

I bet you would make a better school teacher than pilot. You could tell all the little boys and girls how wonderful you are and how you are the upper echelon of society. You could also get to wear a dress.

Good luck smuck....

P.S- Is it true that you were always the last one out of the showers?

You got to be kidding me.

Your ego is too fragile for me to give you an honest answer. I know you have no ejection seat. If you did I am sure you would have pulled the handle a long time ago. Get another issue. This one isn't worth it. I would put my students up against you and they would make the approach everytime while you hold or ask for advice from the controller.

Ltr of Rec

Hey Quigs,

Maybe you should give KAV you name and ssn, so he can write a letter for you! Heh heh!

quigs,

you seem to be the only one with your "shallow" point of view. All the other replys must be nuts. And from all of us military folk..............YOUR Welcome............sleep tight tonight, and eat well tomorrow after all we and our forefathers earned it for you. Its too bad sometimes that we can't pick the people we'd like to defend. I assure you you wouldn't make the cut.

Adios,
Smiling Down from FL410 (Quigs you been there?, oh yeah I forgot 1700 hours TT, what was I thinking, youve done it all already)

Regards,

Last edited:
Moosetrax,

Yes I have been there and done that. Also the last time I checked there wasn't a draft in progress, so I believe the wrod your looking for is "choice". No my dad is not a senator or congressman, so really I can't just get daddy to call over and get me a flight slot. You see, I have already accepted the fact that I wrote a stupid post, that was purely out of ignorance of the subject, however, I apologized! You other few though, have chose to keep adding your silly comments, but hey this is a forum and thats what it is for, right? Just don't let the chip on the ole' shoulder get in the way of your normal everyday function bucko.

...that was not smart

No my dad is not a senator or congressman, so really I can't just get daddy to call over and get me a flight slot.
Nor was my daddy, or mommy, or anyone else in my family for that matter. I did a little thing called Earn it. I am sure that is what a good chunk of military pilots did. Oh, and by the way, do you really think a senator is gonna sponsor just any dumb@ss that wants to fly fighters? The guys that do have poltical sponsors actually do for the most part earn them.

I have already accepted the fact that I wrote a stupid post
Well, you did it again!

Benhuntn,

Do you teach your students to be arrogant like yourself? Is that part of your training package. Benhuntn-"OK guys watch how I intercept this localizer". Approach- "Benhuntn, that is the VOR approach you're on sir!" Approach controller- " dude don't you know who that is? it is the one and only Benhuntn and his righteous students." Well then he must know he is on the VOR instead of the localizer, I mean he is Benhuntn and he does know everything, including peoples whole life history based on one post.

quigs,

do you teach your students to be as arrogant as you. You certainly do have some nerve. If your such a hot shot then why don't you give your info so we can get some rec letters drawn up for you at various companies? I didn't have anyone in my family who was in the military. I earned everything I have today. But once again you go spouting off about something you know very little about. Even the civilian freight guys would like to hang you for representing them in such a poor manner. Why don't you make the choice if you think flying military is so easy to do. Go to your local university and join the ROTC program and compete like 99.9% of the military guys out there.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back