• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IFL Group

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Every job is gonna have its ups and downs, pros and cons. Finding the right one with the least amount of negatives, or negatives you can deal with, is the only way you're gonna be happy with what you've got.

I wasnt at IFL long (less then a year)but i can tell you from the friends i have at Kalitta, Royal, and Ameristar. IFL group is 10 times better. Schedule isnt bad, treated fair, great captains and fo's. I still talk to a few guys that are there now. Pay isnt bad, lots of turn over with fo's (such as myself) but the flying is fun, some people cant handle being on call but i for one dont mind it at all.

The owner and D.O....think about it guys, the owner wants to stay rich and keep the company going so hes gonna do whats best for him. The D.O. while the one at IFL group might not like me since i left before a year he is a stand up guy. Wants to keep people there, make money and hes a stand up guy. No back stabbing with these guys.

Hi!

I've heard the IFL is pretty decent. Obviously, it depends on your point of view.

I know a guy who says that DAL is terrible. How many guys out there would like to get hired by DAL??? I would.

Oh, I also know a guy who says that UPS is terrible, and another that Emirates is terrible.

For any IFL guys: How are your Falcons doing???

cliff
YIP

Climbto350 has a Falcon 20 FO position out of SDF and also up at TVF. I've never had much luck with that website, but now that I'm furloughed, I'm giving it another try. Does Climbto350 actually work? Or should I try and contact them even though the ad states no phone calls?

Climbto350 has a Falcon 20 FO position out of SDF and also up at TVF. I've never had much luck with that website, but now that I'm furloughed, I'm giving it another try. Does Climbto350 actually work? Or should I try and contact them even though the ad states no phone calls?

climb2nowhere is a scam website. Not only do they recycle their job postings, if you notice about 70% is Risworth and other agencies, but they also do not check who posts for jobs. Go ahead and try it. Citation CA/FOs wanted in India, commercial mins, send your passport, license, and social just to be sure. Google the place and fax/email the resume directly to the business, not through payjobsites

I've been hired several times based on applications through Climbto350. Including my current assignment.

Me too. Although I think willflyforfood.cc is a bit better.

Me four. I've gotten several jobs through that site. I got hired at Mesa, Go Jets, and Skybus with leads off 350. Though I think willpaytofly.org is much better. After I left Skybus, I just had to get back into flying. I just got a sweet job flying B1900's. I'm gonna log 200 hours of sweet turbine time this year and it will only cost me $18,500!

Latest resources

Back