• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IFL Group

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've been at I.F.L. for just under two years. Worked at other previously mentioned 135's...no comparison. It's had it's ups and downs but overall a good company. Not sure which management team others have worked for but I have nothing but good things to say about ours. the ads in 350 are current...we need more falcon coverage. On-demand has pretty much gone away, our flying has mostly become UPS scheduled runs hence SDF and TVF openings, and passenger flying Like any job it depends on where you want to live. Hope this helps let me know if you need any more info

I sent several e-mails, Climbto350, and faxed. What kind of experience is IFL looking for? Thanks!

Hi!

I know they are looking for guys for TVF (Thief River Falls, MN). I heard it is non-commutable, and a UPS run.

cliff
YIP

Hi!

I know they are looking for guys for TVF (Thief River Falls, MN). I heard it is non-commutable, and a UPS run.

cliff
YIP

I would never take a job when I don't even know where in the he11 it is.

TVF is brutal guys! Especially this time of year. Its a great time building run but you fly all night... Good if you need to build some time to get the resume beefed up but awful QOL if your looking for a long haul job.

Cherry Air used to have this run, thats why I know. Been there many times!

TVF is brutal guys! Especially this time of year. Its a great time building run but you fly all night... Good if you need to build some time to get the resume beefed up but awful QOL if your looking for a long haul job.

Cherry Air used to have this run, thats why I know. Been there many times!

I absolutely love TVF.... you just have to have the right mindset.... gotta like hockey 8 months out of the year and really cold weather... I wish I had come across this sooner and had applied for the job.

Latest resources

Back