• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IFL Group

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Me four. I've gotten several jobs through that site. I got hired at Mesa, Go Jets, and Skybus with leads off 350. Though I think willpaytofly.org is much better. After I left Skybus, I just had to get back into flying. I just got a sweet job flying B1900's. I'm gonna log 200 hours of sweet turbine time this year and it will only cost me $18,500!

I wouldn't really call those quality jobs, but thanks for helping push this industry further down the toilet by buying your job...

Me four. I've gotten several jobs through that site. I got hired at Mesa, Go Jets, and Skybus with leads off 350. Though I think willpaytofly.org is much better. After I left Skybus, I just had to get back into flying. I just got a sweet job flying B1900's. I'm gonna log 200 hours of sweet turbine time this year and it will only cost me $18,500!

AHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAH! Love it! Didn't we go to Riddle together?

Haha, thanks for the laugh. Was that sweet 1900 job somewhere in Africa by any chance??

Success!

I wouldn't really call those quality jobs, but thanks for helping push this industry further down the toilet by buying your job...

YES!

This was exactly what I was hoping for in a response.

FlyBige, by the way, in case you missed the sarcasm, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was sarcasm.

To the others who got it: Giggity.

Come on. Mesa, Go Jets, defunct startup, PFT B1900 job, all in one career? Is that even possible? Who would even do that?

Don't answer that.

YES!

This was exactly what I was hoping for in a response.

FlyBige, by the way, in case you missed the sarcasm, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was sarcasm.

To the others who got it: Giggity.

Come on. Mesa, Go Jets, defunct startup, PFT B1900 job, all in one career? Is that even possible? Who would even do that?

Don't answer that.

I just had a "fun" day work then saw that post to top off the day. I definately missed the sarcasm.

But a "pilot" taking that path wouldn't suprise me in today's world. Seems a lot of kids today are just want the easy road / shortcut.

IFL's not bad (when I was there 20 years ago). Show Alan Ross that you're willing to work, and he'll do his best to keep you busy.

The best thing about working for ifl would be to get the distinct opertunity to fly with "na ninja". The greatest falconeer of freight dog history. He taught me everything I didn't need to know about flying freight. I really miss flying with him.

I also found a job on climbto350 and got a couple of interviews from their, although this was a couple of years ago. No doubt the economy has something to do with the decline in quality jobs on the web site. There are always jobs to be had in aviation, it's the quality of job that seems to vary more than anything.

I miss the PLI and buckets of beer at 6am after a trip down south of the border!

I've been at I.F.L. for just under two years. Worked at other previously mentioned 135's...no comparison. It's had it's ups and downs but overall a good company. Not sure which management team others have worked for but I have nothing but good things to say about ours. the ads in 350 are current...we need more falcon coverage. On-demand has pretty much gone away, our flying has mostly become UPS scheduled runs hence SDF and TVF openings, and passenger flying Like any job it depends on where you want to live. Hope this helps let me know if you need any more info

Latest resources

Back