Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

If you weren't a pilot, what would you do?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'd still be at Things Remembered...not a bad company to work for (pay is decent) but...not a "career" move either.

Glad I made the choice I did.

-mini

dash8driver said:
yea.. diving would be nice.. but i wouldnt be interested in saturation diving. i would only be interested in lbfm diving.

Sorry, dude.....I want no part of LBFM diving. Back in the 60's/70's it might have been somewhat safe....definitely not in this day and age.

I had my own for a couple years that could have been called a LBFM....but only as far as I was concerned! :D

I'm the contrarian here from the looks of it.

I'm a guy who makes/sells sticks (forest products business) who works his butt off to support his flying habit. My wife teases me that some people are addicted to drugs/alchohol.....

I'm addicted to airplanes.

If I lost my business.....I'd be looking for a job flying somewhere. Wouldn't matter that it's not as lucrative. The way I see it....it doesn't have to be as long as someone else is paying for the avgas.

I'd be flipping burgers at, "In and Out Burgers". Maybe after awhile, they would let me work the register.

FracCapt said:
I'd either be a commercial diver or marine biologist. Anything that would allow me to do lots of diving and get paid for it. Hell, I'm considering a change of field to commercial diving if I can get in with the right company. Saturation diving is all I would have an interest in, though....
I talked to some pro divers out in BKK and they said the same thing about their profession that we say about ours. Apperantly there is also PFT in the diving industry.

Train Engineer?
Shooting Range Officer, maybe.
Ramper, had alot of fun doing that.

I'd probably be poorer than I am now, and not be very good at anything more complex than the list above.

Quality inspector and tester at the Uzi factory...Not at IMI, the one in the US.

Latest resources

Back