• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

If the chinese can do it why cant we..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry that I think that we should get what we pay for, and business should be held accountable when they dont provide the service that they sell. Its very un-American of me.

Have you ever stepped back and realized you ARE getting what you paid for. $59 transcons each way, paying pilots less than a burger flipper at McDonalds, overworked and worn out flight attendants, Menzie rampers who could give a crap whether the whole thing burns down, and management taking multi-million dollar bonuses while using their employees as an ATM...well what would one expect?
Now that they are used to them, the public wants those cheap fares and are willing to eat a sh1t sandwich every now and then to keep them. Thank you LCCs for dragging this whole industry to the gutter. ULCCs are going to take it another step until we are all swimming in...well you know. Welcome to the near bottom.

Just remember folks, the chinks are buying up our debt faster than we can make it. We'd all be well served by learning that language!

And that's no BS folks!

A racial epithet? Hmmmmm. I'm surprised that's allowed here.

Last I saw, we live in a democracy

We Do? Were you public school educated? A democracy?? PAAALEEEEZZZZZZ.. Do you actually vote for anything that comes up in congress?

We are a Represenative Republic, Not a Democracy.

Sorry, if I hear any more presidential candidates talking about our democracy, or saying the word "Clearly" I'm going to be sick.

Have you ever stepped back and realized you ARE getting what you paid for. $59 transcons each way, paying pilots less than a burger flipper at McDonalds, overworked and worn out flight attendants, Menzie rampers who could give a crap whether the whole thing burns down, and management taking multi-million dollar bonuses while using their employees as an ATM...well what would one expect?
Now that they are used to them, the public wants those cheap fares and are willing to eat a sh1t sandwich every now and then to keep them. Thank you LCCs for dragging this whole industry to the gutter. ULCCs are going to take it another step until we are all swimming in...well you know. Welcome to the near bottom.
You are exactly correct! No to mention goverment subsidizing and employees that work for rice.

Latest resources

Back