If I get screwed again....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dhc8fo

Left to drown in the Netjets pool back in, what, 2008? And now the JetBlue pool...if this one flushes, I may go back to male stripping. :cool:

They aren't going to flush the pool... Pilots needed. You'll be in class soon brotha, keep yer panties on.

They aren't going to flush the pool... Pilots needed. You'll be in class soon brotha, keep yer panties on.

I was just informed that we will be running at least one class of E190 FO's in September/October timeframe. I work in the training department at JB and was told this by one of our training schedulers.

Left to drown in the Netjets pool back in, what, 2008? And now the JetBlue pool...if this one flushes, I may go back to male stripping. :cool:

Makes me wonder - pilot pool or flight attendant?

Dont worry within 2 years Jb will be begging people to come here. You're as good as hired and please enjoy the rest of your career as an FO working for less than your peers.

Dang dude...talk about a downer. It isn't like a ton of places are knocking down my door. I'm doing the best that I can...

Dang dude...talk about a downer. It isn't like a ton of places are knocking down my door. I'm doing the best that I can...

Look bro. We are happy to have you, and you will enjoy most of jetBlue. But come here with your eyes WIDE OPEN in regards to compensation and career protections. Keep your log books up to date and your options open!

NJA did you a favor...... 2008 DOH would have you furloughed and bitter.

Latest resources

Back