Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

If Delta had asked this, woudl the pilot have accepted?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't believe the hype and do a little research before spouting off about something you obviously know very little about or just wallow in your ignorance with the rest, the choice is yours.

kassel737 said:
Maybe Song and the rest of the airlines wouuld be a profitable or close to profitable if JB would charge a little more for ticket prices.

Considering jetblue already maintains a fare premium over Song, how much higher should we go, 50%? Since Song does not match jetblue now, would they do if we charged even more?

Random date:

JFK-FLL
Song $141
Jetblue $161
AA JFK-MIA for $121.
SWA ISP-FLL $210

So Kassel, tell me again who is keeping fares down?

Last edited:
I took a quick peek at 5 year numbers for 320 Cpt's at JB vs. UAL. And the FO numbers. Both within a couple of bucks.

Wouldn't appear that JB is the one "lowering the bar".

Very enlightening.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the credit you give JetBlue for lowering fares in America.

Fare wars existed way before JB was ever on the radar screens of the airline industry yet, " if JB would charge a little more for ticket prices, all would be fine in this crazy business".

Take your ugly finger of blame and stick it at the person / group who is really to blame; yourself, your union, and your company management.
Yourself for believing all the hype and fostering your sense of entitlement as a birth right. The union knew that these demands were unsustainable in this very cyclical market. Lastly, your totally incompetent management groups for being down right stupid at every turn.

Now, I am the first to say that if you don't ask, you won't get but this thought process must be tempered in reality with an eye on the long term goal of our careers.

Fire away....I love a good discussion.

Random date:

JFK-FLL
Song $141
Jetblue $161
or take AA JFK-MIA for $97.

Tell me again who is keeping fares down!

I wouldn't go down that road!!

Random date.

JetBlue - SEA to BOS $119
Alaska - SEA to BOS $409
AA - SEA to BOS $549

Latest resources

Back