If Delta Connection Academy calls me one more time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Taters:

Just hope they don't give your number to crew scheduling....

If you don't want them to call tell them you have no money and any cash you get goes straight to strippers and wiskey. Works with the telemarketers that call here.

Delta Connection Academy is a rip and right now I would not want to give any advance payment to any subsidiary of Delta. After all, your $80,000 might just buy you on to the list of unsecured creditors.

Flip - if you have a multi engine commercial and a pulse you can get hired at some of these outfits. The emphasis is on cheap these days....

~~~^~~~

Nothing in life is free...BTW, I have a free trip for you to FL again if you wouldnt mind listening to a little presentation. Bring your checkbook.

THATS IT I"VE HAD IT,

JUST GOT A VOICE MAIL HERE AT WORK FROM AN ADMISSIONS GUY, HE SAID THAT I SHOULD "GET DOWN HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE" BECAUSE NOW I COULD FINISH MY MEI AND ONLY HAVE TO WAIT ABOUT A MONTH OR TWO TO START INSTRUCTING..(THEY WOULD HAVE TO CALL ME BACK DOWN).........THAT'S LIKE TRYING TO SELL A FORD FESTIVA FOR $80,000...(NO OFFENSE TO THOSE WHO DRIVE FESTIVAS)
cya at ATP

taters said:
THATS IT I"VE HAD IT,

JUST GOT A VOICE MAIL HERE AT WORK FROM AN ADMISSIONS GUY, HE SAID THAT I SHOULD "GET DOWN HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE" BECAUSE NOW I COULD FINISH MY MEI AND ONLY HAVE TO WAIT ABOUT A MONTH OR TWO TO START INSTRUCTING..(THEY WOULD HAVE TO CALL ME BACK DOWN).........THAT'S LIKE TRYING TO SELL A FORD FESTIVA FOR $80,000...(NO OFFENSE TO THOSE WHO DRIVE FESTIVAS)
cya at ATP

Get over it.

I was going to say to let me know in advance when you will be flying so I can avoid that aircraft, that airspace and that entire area. Then I just stopped and realized you won't make it as a pilot anyway, so I have nothing to worry about.

Just called DCA and adv them that they can take me of thier "list" and that I have selected another school,,they asked me why , I told them call 1-800 All ATPS to find out...then I hung up

Taters,

I am sorry but reading this thread is making me sick. Having attended the school and worked as an instructor for this school I can tell you alot about it. I saw first hand of some things they do that I did not agree with. Are they out to make money? They sure are. Every organization out thier has it problems. I do owe my employment at Comair to this school. It is not for everyone. Now if you are ticked off they are calling you nonstop I have five words for you.

Turn On CNN Right Now!!

Alot of peple in New Orleans and the Gulf Coast are having a bad day.

I'm done venting now.

standaman said:
Having attended the school and worked as an instructor for this school I can tell you alot about it. I saw first hand of some things they do that I did not agree with. Are they out to make money? They sure are. Every organization out thier has it problems. I do owe my employment at Comair to this school.
You either have very low self esteem and no confidence, or have reached the conclusion that you can't fly an airplane.

I think if you cut the mustard at Comair, you could have made it at ATPS, or your local flight school. Hope you gain a little respect for yourself.

No one "owes their job" to Comair/Delta/Alter Ego Academy. You might owe a lot of money to them, but you your success was earned. Give yourself some credit.

Latest resources

Back