If Delta Connection Academy calls me one more time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

taters

So I used the dca trip to get just that, a cheap trip to mco .
Now this admissions dude will not leave me alone and is telling me how there are new exiting things going on at DCA. What a load !!...Anyways Im going to ATP and have told them this but the a$$ keeps calling me at work....IF he calls me one more time Im going to take a dump in a box and mail it to him

not on my office phone,,,( I got fuloughed from the ramp at LNK when CHQ shut down) so now Im @ an insurance company saving $$ fot ATP

hehe I applied there to be an instructor about 4 years ago, and they're still calling me wondering when I'm going to enroll in their 0 time program....

taters said:
So I used the dca trip to get just that, a cheap trip to mco .

So, you misrepresented yourself to travel at their expense. And now you're mad because they want something back from their investment. Sounds like you deserve all the harassment they give you.

Ain't this a hoot....where are the morals in this kids these days?? Is this representitve of the future pilots in this country??

Now that he has provided some basic facts, if true, then the administrators at DCA and ATP should be able to figure out who this little punk is...someone should take him behind the shed and smack the crap out of him!...Now that feels better... :(

Ain't this a hoot....where are the morals in this kids these days?? Is this represent

Ya know ,
theres always that one guy who has take this stuff way to seriously, So your telling me I cant make a joke about DCA without you saying your smack me around?? Please, ..And just to make the point I would never spend the $ 125 that they charge you if I didnt have at least a considerable outlook before visiting....you need to chill sir..its just a forum it's not going to ruin your life if some one makes a joke......now laugh at it doesnt that feel better???

Last edited:
I got a letter from DCA the other day ... inside was a "preliminary airline application" which asked me which regional I'd rather fly for and a lot of other application style questions. As you can see by my flight time, perhaps a bit premature. Interesting marketing technique, though.

Man I go that letter to ,
the entire tour is a joke,,after they found out I had worked for CHQ,,,they pulled me out of the group and gave me an individual tour...I asked why and the guy said it was because he didnt want me to here how they were going to make my "dream of flying come true" when I already had time...basically they were terrified that I might "poison" the group if I called BS on something....They will lie to you up and down...they market towards somebody who knows nothing about the industry and make them feel like DCA is the ONLY way to get to the airlines...Also they tell you that spending $80,000 is "cheap" compared to what other schools make you pay....bottom line one of my friends from Trans States damn near started a class action law suit against those lying ba$tards.....Dont go there !!! is an SJS factory

Latest resources

Back