If CMR is...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
bitememesa said:
And on a lighter note the Standing Bid displacement for YV->F8 ERJ CLT-MCO thingie came out at Mesa today.

The sky is falling...

I guess were going to start hearing alot less about the "bottom-feeders". Comair is finding out that just because they're "wholly owned", that doesn't make them better than everyone else.

Why would it matter where Comair goes? All the Comair pilots on this board talk about how unified (when big D was making money!) they are and what a good job they did (true). Lets see how good and unified you are in the face of post 9/11, being sold,...etc

Delta will IPO Comair and retain 51%. That is why FB is there. That's been the plan from day one of his tenure.

Yeah, it's my understanding that FB has told a few newhire classes that it is his intention to get Comair IPO'd or do something to get us further from Delta's sinking ship.

Fred's intentions are not necessarily linked to Gerry's. If they were, Gerry never would have made the bk warnings while Fred was sitting in finance negotiations for 70-seaters.

If Delta maintains 51% how does that get CMR away from them? I would rather be sold off completely. Thank you, SKYW!

This is the 40 airplanes they are talking about.

>> In connection with the ASA and SkyWest Airlines contract carrier agreements, Delta or Comair, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta, will lease or sublease 40 regional jet aircraft in total to ASA and SkyWest Airlines. If either ASA or SkyWest Airlines terminates its contract carrier agreement as a result of a material breach by Delta, the aircraft leases and subleases to ASA or SkyWest Airlines, as applicable, will terminate at the same time.<<

40 aircraft.

the 40 aircraft are aircraft that cmr and asa currently have leased to skywest. remember the 20 aircraft that went from cmr to skywest during the strike. we only got 10 of those back. the other 10 are still at skywest. i don't know how many asa leased to sky west (40-10=30?)

Latest resources

Back