• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Idiotic Article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
East Aurora, N.Y. is a little village like you see in Steven King novels. It's filled with extremely wealthy and extremely liberal artsy fartsy's... no wonder they went there for a quote like that!

In my opinion, I'd prefer any RJ seat to the middle seat in coach of a 737 or 757...
No kidding. I'd even take the "enchanted grotto" section of an MD88 next to the C6 disk.

sent him an email, too. Looks like his "References" for his "research" were a few interviews from some unhappy passengers. Probably his family members.

HA, this guy thinks he has regular readers of his column. Maybe he does, but just to see what trash he can come up with.

What a tool. He probably is the same ****************************** that whines and bitches when he can't get a ticket off expedia for less that $250 from NYC to Moline Ill. We can get rid of RJ's if people wanna have 2-3 flights a day to choose from instead of 5-7....but then they start bitching that they don't have any choices.

What a useless article. He should mention that the wealthiest people on this planet fly on corporate jets that are lighter and smaller than her "puddle jumper", and they pay thousands of dollars per hour to do it.

Besides having something to write about this week, what was the point of that article?

Latest resources

Back