IBT 1108 Strike vote 100%

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Sun Tzu

89% is a good start with the election of an MEC that is working for the pilots. We just need to get the rest of the 11% to see the big picture here. Make no mistake the strike vote WILL pass. If you vote not to strike you are only hurting yourself.

Come on trolls, what do you have to say? What will be your spin on a 100% strike vote? Oh, you won't want to touch that one because you can't divide the pilot membership on that one.

Where is the troll? Hiding under the bridge(way) I'm sure. He can't even answer me under this thread.

You are wrong and spreading rumors and 1/4 truths. Oh, wait you must be the infamous "Bridgeway Bob".

No credibility and no facts makes you a non-player.

Hey troll, put your money where your big mouth is. If the strike vote goes less than 90% I will buy you a dinner for you and your soul mate!

What do you call 4 years of slow or non-existant talks. 3 days a month with no progress. It wasn't until the mediator showed that the company started talking. That is bad faith bargaining anyway you look at it. Have you been around long enough to remember the "you could have gotten alot more" statement from the great one! Have you been around long enough to remember the broken gateway promises. You are going to have to try alot harder to show anything but "Bad Faith" bargaining.

Even the Chicken Sh**s can vote yes on this vote.

It is a Ratification Vote. It actually takes two votes to strike. One to authorize the Negotiators to talk strike and then another to actually strike on a given date and time.

Hopefully the Nervous Nellie's will grow a backbone before the final Vote to Strike or a TA actually worth voting on can be brought to the membership!

After the TA vote and the MEC vote I can't believe anyone is really worried about the Strike vote.

Now if we could just git 'er done!

It is a Ratification Vote. It actually takes two votes to strike. One to authorize the Negotiators to talk strike and then another to actually strike on a given date and time.

The union negotiators are already talking strike.

I think you are wrong on this one-
This is it- by voting yes, you are saying as soon as NMB takes you out of deep freeze, which your own people say won;t happen this year-

You are authorizing the MEC to strike without providing you more information or another chance at a TA vote.

FAcFriend said:
I think you are wrong on this one-
This is it- by voting yes, you are saying as soon as NMB takes you out of deep freeze, which your own people say won;t happen this year-

FacFriend,
Are you sure about this? Check with your sources again. ;)

Latest resources

Back