• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ibiza, Spain (IBZ)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for all of the details and advice, guys. I guess June can't come soon enough!:D The more I hear about Ibiza, the more excited I'm getting.

By the way, my route of flight is IND-JFK-MAD-IBZ. From JFK to MAD, we'll be flying some an airline by the name of Air Plus Comet. Never heard of them. I assume they're a Spanish charter airline, I guess. Anyone ever heard of them? Had any experiences with them? I'd like to hear both the good and bad.

Cheers,
Schmooze

Oi Oi!! Sav-a-loy!! If you're headed to Ibiza, then I will trust (almost guaranteed) you'll have a great time!! I was there myself a few yrs back. It's unbeatable for the 18-25 age range, but if you're not into the whole party scene then I will say there still are some quite untouched parts of the island. Very scenic! Best bet is to check out some British tour operators (Thompson, MyTravel etc) as they probably have quite a bit of information on their websites about where to go and what to do! LOADS of Brits in Ibiza.....

Now saying that, if you you ARE into the party scene then the summer season is prime. They have all the top DJ's out there (DJ Luck & MC Neat, Tall Paul, Paul Van Dyke, Paul Oakenfold...etc...etc...)

And if you're single....then I can almost put a personal guarantee that you WILL get lucky. Have a great time and give all the people at Manumisson there a big shout out!! :)

Did I see someone above mention Radio One?? Oh boy, brings back memories of when I was there! I've kinda left that scene now, but worth doing if you're into it all!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back