Ibiza, Spain (IBZ)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

schmooze

Anyone ever been to Ibiza? I'm going out there in June, it will be my first time. I know that it's pretty much a party island. Does anyone know where the best clubs are? We will be staying at the Fiesta Hotel Playa d'en Bossa. Also, I have to make a connection in Madrid, how easy is it to travel through here?

Cheers,
Schmooze

Lots off young western european (UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy kids (16-24) go there during their summer break..

It's indeed one big party island during summer time. All they do is party and get drunk. (all day long)

enjoy.

Fun in Cozumel

A few ideas if you go to Cozumel-

If you are going with kids, one thing you must do is swim with the dolphins, they will have a once in a lifetime experience that they can put on video-my wife and kids still talk about the experience.

Another is scuba or drift snorkling, you ride the current and snorkle along for about 30-40 min. probably see some Tiger rays, turtles, etc.

Snorkling at the national park-dont know the name this is where you swim with the dolphins-great views.............oh and the snorkling is good also.

hope this helps.....

ENJOY

If you go snorkeling make sure you load up on water resistant sun block, or you're gonna have a blistered lobster back.

schmooze said:
Anyone ever been to Ibiza? I'm going out there in June, it will be my first time. I know that it's pretty much a party island.

Lucky S.O.B. This is the one place I need to get to. One big fiesta with lots of drinking, girls, girls drinking (always a good time). I know a couple of friends that went out there last summer and still can't stop talking about. Have fun for all of us who can only dream for now!!

Ibiza

As they say, if you can't get laid on Ibiza, you never will! It is mainly an island for teens and teens at heart; the average age is around 21. Loads of partying and loud music, it is perfectly possible to party 24/7 - some clubs only open at 0700! If you're into trance and techno you'll like the music scene, but places with house and acid are also common.

Do mind the drugs and druggies though, especially coke, speed and ecstasy is in wide spread use. San Antonio is the party place, Ibiza town is more quite.

If you fancy the scenery but not the crowd or average age, may I suggest Mallorca? Bit more expensive, as they've deliberately torn down all the cheap hotels and are charging a 1EUR/Day tax on all tourists.

Transitting in Madrid Barajas is no big deal, but Barcelona is a bit easier.

schmooze said:
Anyone ever been to Ibiza? I'm going out there in June, it will be my first time. I know that it's pretty much a party island. Does anyone know where the best clubs are? We will be staying at the Fiesta Hotel Playa d'en Bossa. Also, I have to make a connection in Madrid, how easy is it to travel through here?

Cheers,
Schmooze

AHHHH Crap, Schmooze , I just typed out your itinerary and all the cool places to visit and my wireless crashed when I submitted. Ah!... This will be short compared to my original due to my time. I spent two weeks there and fell in love over and over and over....did I mention the hottie at club Space that still holds my last breath from that place. MANUMISSION is your mission when you get there. This is at club Pilvilege, a place for a great show,20k+ people, dj in the middle of the pool( Fat boy Slim), naked performers..on and on.

Don't waste your time in San Antonio, seriously, Drunk Britts everywhere. Do go to Cafe Del Mar, this is where you should start your evening. Beach, Radio One, fire performers, all there to enhance your sunset viewing.... this is where the energy is created to power your night. This place is on the edge of San Antonio. As I said, SA is not that great compared to the rest of the island so leave after sunset...Oh example, this drunk Britt was so F'd that he couldn't stand up and he didn't know which way was up, so the police thought they would help him remember his vacation by giving him a nice open-palm stamp of
ibiza authority to take home...ya, CRACK across the face, and everyone around was like SSSHHIIIIIZ did they just do that. Britts + Beer = problems
PM me if I can help..........oh do you have an extra ticket? Have fun and I want details! Hope this works this time....1....2....3.....
Dj Logansun

Forget the details.. We want pictures my friend! :)

Enjoy Spain.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back