• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Iad Crashpad

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That sounds real good. When we get in class we should see who all wants in. Plus you can get a air mat and sleep on.
Dean Hess called me this morning and said, he has been very busy and was trying to get the paper work out within the next two days. I have heard start time is 900 am, but I would be there around 8.

Terry

watch out for the Virginia car Nazis.
They will come and take your car in the middle of the night if you don't have VA plates!

c141fe-
it took about 2 weeks for a majority of the people to get their background checks completed. it took one guy almost 5 weeks for his. usually from what i hear about 2-3 weeks. good luck in training to you all.

Great crashpad info Gnded, and all the other info everyone, thanks. I have a couple crashpad leads I'm still tracking down and will advise if they pan out. I'm worrying less about this than I was last week.

Still no packet, but will definately be there between 8-9. Thanks!
Heard from one not available till Sept 18, still waiting on four more possibilties. Will update, looking forward to class.

hotels going going gone...

Just to let you guys know, the hotels are mostly sold out. I barely got a room at the hampton inn. Call now if you havent yet.
Good Luck!

IAD CRASHPAD

I talked with Gary Stancik and he has a crashpad and a room for rent in IAD. The crashpad is 250 and the room is 375/month. You can try and reach him at 703 988-9676 or 815-1695. Is there going to be anyone staying over near Fairfax Va? Let me know and we will car pool.

Terry V.

hey guys,
just got called today that i was bumped back to the 8/5 crj class.
if anyone is in this class and wants to carpool from FL or share a room crashpad during training--drop me a PM. good luck to all and see you soon.
GB

Latest resources

Back