• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I won the lottery!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nix isn't anything but a piece of paper. And btw I was hired 20 years ago. How about you???

So you are willing to give DOH to all the other pilots who US Air acquired in various mergers, right.....?

Those mergers all ready happened! Quit stirring up the past it does nothing to help unify this pilot group!

Nix isn't anything but a piece of paper. And btw I was hired 20 years ago. How about you???

DOH where, the old US Airways? LCC was formed in 2005 after the acquisition. I've been in the airline industry for over 20 years. Maybe I should be allowed to count the years at bankrupt carriers I worked.

I watched your side get your butts handed to you in court. That piece of paper is going to dog you and it is people like me who are going to make sure that happens.

Now pay attention, back to my original question, what exactly did I win with my so-called lottery ticket?

Listen pal, AWA was the toilet bowl of the profession and I am sorry you couldn't get hired by a nicer outfit. What you and your buds want to do is destroy the bedrock of this profession -- DOH. Fortunately, many pilots at other airlines agree withDOH as the standard. Nice is and always will be a piece of paper. Sorry you are having trouble cashing your lottry ticket.

Listen pal, AWA was the toilet bowl of the profession and I am sorry you couldn't get hired by a nicer outfit. What you and your buds want to do is destroy the bedrock of this profession -- DOH. Fortunately, many pilots at other airlines agree withDOH as the standard. Nice is and always will be a piece of paper. Sorry you are having trouble cashing your lottry ticket.

Pretty GD funny stuff right there - I had 2 Useless Crashways pilots interview with me at AWA - I wonder why they would want drop so low as to interview at AWA? Oh wait, they had been furloughed for quite a few years from their "dream job"!

BTW - heard they found another Eastie name on the ALPA Scab list? It appears more than one Eastwipe sprinted across that line in Houston in the early to mid 80s. Thought there weren't any scabs at AAA ?

:cool:

OK, so you found former scabs on the list....whatcha want? A cookie?

You thought there weren't scabs over here? You must have read that on the Internet, where all good, modern "information" comes from.

Yeah, there are scabs, useless ALPA-lovers, guys who don't even know we have pilots on furlough right now. What's your important point here(?), that you read inaccurate info on FI.com? Call FOX News!!!

You must be one of them "union" pilots that I pass with my Cactus badge backer. Have any idea why I wear a Cactus badge backer? It is because I have to defend myself from the very union that claims to represent me. It cost me over $1000 for that piece of plastic. Funny thing, you guys are always looking at the floor. What are you looking for? Are you looking for your integrity because your "union" is trying to screw fellow pilots.

Yeh, I was busy destroying the profession while us air was destroying aircraft. Would you care to compare safety records prior to 2005?

One other thing, your callsign is Cactus not Catfish.

Last edited:
:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Latest resources

Back