I won the lottery!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Cowboy75

I understand that I, as a former America West pilot am holding a lottery ticket. My so-called lottery ticket since winning in 2005 is seeing friends furloughed, Captain downgrades and having to spend money defending myself against a union bent on taking my job.

So please tell me, where is my winning lottery ticket? I'm looking for specific examples.

Thanks, bud-but that is one lottery you can just keep.

Thanks, bud-but that is one lottery you can just keep.

It's a winner, why would you not want it? Misery, loves company, you know.

Last edited:
Most people who win lotteries wind up with their lives ruined. Is that what you're talking about?

Most people who win lotteries wind up with their lives ruined. Is that what you're talking about?

I've seen it first hand. If US Airways asks you to dance, run! Parker wants a new partner.

You won the lottery, too? Aw, sweeeeet! Me too! Expecting to get furloughed in the spring!

MCDU in 3...2...1....

You are GD right you won that lottery! Most of us here understand the concepts of DOH and experience- maybe you will figure it out one day. I think I speak for a lot of us, quite you're complaining!

You are GD right you won that lottery! Most of us here understand the concepts of DOH and experience- maybe you will figure it out one day. I think I speak for a lot of us, quite you're complaining!

As far I am concerned, you should be selling lottery tickets at the local 7/11. I think ol St Nic was too kind.

At least I interviewed and was hired at the company located in Tempe, AZ. How about you? Nic is the list, get over it pal.

So you are willing to give DOH to all the other pilots who US Air acquired in various mergers, right.....?

Latest resources

Back