• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I will Never Fly Spirit Airlines....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Im with u!! What a $hit bag company......oh I just checked their website....no link to "contact us"....they took it off. pile of $hit......

I was wondering about this "contract of carriage" and did a little googling - Jetblue, AA, Delta, Southwest, Virgin America, USAirways, United...all of their non-refundable tickets are non-refundable also...

Only full fare tickets are refundable. I will never fly on any airline. They must all suck.

Yep, there is always more than one airfare. Refundable is not normally the cheapest, but you can get your money back if you can't use the ticket. I'm a Veteran, but I don't think I should get my money back when I buy a non-refundable ticket.

Talk about over reaction...

PtP

More free publicity for Spirit

Spirit is probably the worst of the worst LCCs

That is the first thing someone says when something goes wrong. "I'll NEVER fly on (insert airline name here) again! Good, don't. I bet the next time you are looking for a cheap fare you will forget all about it and book the cheapest one you can find just like everyone else.

I feel bad for this individual, but Spirit isn't discriminating. It's their standard policy for non-refundable tickets. No exceptions are made.

Latest resources

Back