• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I think I missed the bus here.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seems to me that the people who feel the need to tell everyone that they went to Riddle are the ones who give it a bad name. They feel that they are something special because they went to ERAU and they want YOU to know it! :D

On the other hand, some of the coolest people I've ever flown with have gone to Riddle, but they don't feel the need for validation or recognition and only mention it in passing, if at all.

Every school has their dorks, Riddle just seems to have some of the most vocal and clueless.

Maybe Riddle just happens to be a dork magnet?

Animal magnetism

Regul8r said:
Maybe Riddle just happens to be a dork magnet?

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

I remember an instructor, who graduated riddle, teaching a intro student the lift formula!!!! Get over yourself, you freaking dork:p !!!

BTW- Anybody actually know the lift formula:confused: ?????

In response to one of the original questions...an aviation degree is not looked upon any more favorably than any other degree by the "personnel departments" at the airlines.

In fact, most pilots would recommend a degree in anything BUT aviation.

I transferred into Riddle and one of the first things my roommate told me when I got there was, "don't ever join the flight team...that is one of the biggest collections of dorks you will ever see." I soon noticed what he meant.
Another thing is that a lot of people wash out of Riddle for whatever reason (ex: cost, failing out, etc.) and they go off to some other place and tell everyone how much Riddle sucks, even though they are the ones who may have failed out. I've heard that somewhere around 40-50% of students that start their flight training at Riddle, don't finish.

Latest resources

Back