I think Comair is a little jealous.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ohplease!

There was a VERY noticable change in the way Comair employees treated us in CVG today. I'm not feeling the love anymore. What gives????

I don't think they are jealous (don't give yourself so much credit.). They are just really worried about keeping their jobs right now. I am sure you can relate.

I just rode the jumpseat on Comair and the pilots were business as usual. They treated me well and I didn't notice any new attitude. They know something is coming. Its just a matter of when and who.

Skymeg said:
I don't think they are jealous (don't give yourself so much credit.). They are just really worried about keeping their jobs right now. I am sure you can relate.

You hit the nail on the head.

Heavy Set said:
I'd be upset too if I knew Comair was in Mesa's gunsight.

HAH! Last thing Mesa needs is more 200's. Plus Mesa only has 300 mil or so in the bank . . . nowhere near enough to buy $$$ Comair.

Sad truth is, Comair would be LUCKY to get bought out by Mesa. AND THAT IS A NIGHTMARE . . !

FreedomAList said:
Plus Mesa only has 300 mil or so in the bank . . . nowhere near enough to buy $$$ Comair.

Hell, if that's all the cash they have, they'd better just go buy Delta! What's DL worth these days, around 200 mil? Man, that's a scary thought...

Not trying to start a war or anything but our, mainline pilots, letter 46 states that 25% of all Delta flying will be flown by ASA and COMAIR as long as they are wholly owned airlines. I'm no lawyer but I would think that COMAIR has a pretty good foot to stand on for flying all 25% now.

Latest resources

Back