• Start date
  • Watchers 10

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Eight injured--six crew, one pax with chest pains and one pax injured in the evac. Both pax treated and released last night.

Both -9 pilots reported as having injuries and being hospitalized, including "facial lacerations"

cforst513 said:
Jet-A spilled on the pilots? how bad of a chemical burn would they get from that?

Depends on the individual. Some people react badly to it, with burning, itching, rash, etc. Many others like myself aren't affected at all. It could do a job on your eyes, however.

and these accidents are EXACTLY why commercial airliners need airbags. how many more injuries do we need?! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Right. An airbag would have prevented injuries from a wing taking the top of the cockpit off. All an airbag would accomplish is pinning the crew and preventing them from possibly continuing their duties. Duties that DON'T end at the time an airbag would deploy. Sheesh. That's got to be one of the STUPIDEST ideas yet from a message board overrun with stupidity.

Plus the fact that how in the he!! are you going to evacuate an aircraft full of deployed airbags?

Stick to what you know and belt another show tune.

(Go have another drink. At least your drunk posts were mildly entertaining.)

Last edited:
omg. dude. you obviously don't get sarcasm, do you? lol, settle down, yank. i was just playing. relax. you seem a little uptight.

I reckon. Sorry. But based on past record, I thought you were serious.

My apologies.

However, I do stand by my statement that your drunk posts were entertaining..:cool: :D

lol, thanks buddy. i got a feeling that it might happen again real soon. it's senior week at my school and i'm throwing a party tonight... sigh. prepare yourself. :D

I can only imagine what this thread would look like if it involved Pinnacle.

Why isn't anyone playing armchair quarterback and start bashing NWA and their pilots?

Carl_Spackler said:
I can only imagine what this thread would look like if it involved Pinnacle.

Why isn't anyone playing armchair quarterback and start bashing NWA and their pilots?

Because there isn't enough factual info yet to bash anyone.

Simple, if a traditional major has an accident it is ok. If it was SWA, AAI, CMR, ASA CoEx etc, rather than a Legacey, then it would be all about bashing. It is just the way it works. So to make everyone feel better.......Its AirTran's fault, no Delta's, no Southwest's, it's all a SCABS fault blah blah blah. Sh1t happens, we as Pilots just need to do our best not to bend anything.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back