I Saw JetBlue in Charlotte (CLT) last week

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PHP:
Well, that's rude. Did they have to demo cleaning the cabin to the FAA also??

man thats funny

Iflewjetz said:
Sorry,

I meant to say the 190. Mid atlantic is the one with the 170's. It was a beautiful airplane. Although it is hard for me, an ex US Airways F100 pilot to see an rj with 100 seats.

I think the F100 was an RJ.....If you go by pay scales, every US Airways airplane is an RJ. Man, what happened to "full pay till the last day"..

Waco

skirt said:
There was indeed a JetBlue plane in CLT last week, though it was an
E190, not an E170. That particular aircraft was on a proving run between JFK and Florida, when the Fed on board presented the crew with an "emergency" that required a diversion. The Captain is an ex-USAirways chap who knows CLT very well, so he elected to divert there. It was not planned, rather just an exercise that is part of the proving runs.

Skirt

Alot of JB pilots know CLT very well. I was told more than 25% ex-USAirways pilots are on JB's senority list.

What I said or meant was I think anything over 50 seats is not an rj. No the F100 was not an RJ. I flew at the commuters for 4 years also and wanted the rjs, but when I got to the bigs I found out why they didnt want to give them up. Look what has happened--rjs to Minneapolis out of CLT--a 3 hour + flight. Define the word regional and that doesnt match. I see alot of the routes I flew gone to rjs. Most passengers I have talked to hate the things for that long. Now to replace a turboprop, yes. I have been furloughed from U for as long as I was there. Over 3 years. I had a blast there. Met some great people. I miss it alot, but have been told it is not the same. I sold cars for a year after furlough. That will wake you up big time if you ever need a reality check. Sorry for the rant--I feel better. It is cold here today, so I am ready for the flame that is sure to come.:laugh: Y'all have a good day.
Git-r-done

I think the F100 was an RJ.....If you go by pay scales, every US Airways airplane is an RJ. Man, what happened to "full pay till the last day"..

Wow... I took a look, and US Airways hacked up reduced contract, with the worst pay they have had to endure is IDENTICAL to the best pay that profitable JetBlue has.. (U FO $57-85/hr, U CAPT $113-125/hr, JB FO $56-76/hr, JB CAPT $113-139/hr) Mind you that on top of the hourly/yearly rate comparison, all of the U pilots are at the max pay on all their scales. So I guess all of JBs planes are RJ's too (by Wacopilots logic)? On top of that U even had a slightly higher min guarantee (72hrs) than JB (70hrs)....

USAIR http://www.airlinepilotcentral.com/content/view/10/16/
JB http://www.airlinepilotcentral.com/content/view/51/17/

sameold?

i thought jetblue paid 150% of base pay over 70 hours. has that changed? how does that add up?

wndshr said:
i thought jetblue paid 150% of base pay over 70 hours. has that changed? how does that add up?

Plus 401k match of 3%, and 15% reduced stock purchase plan and a profit sharing.

Latest resources

Back