I-Phone passenger knows all.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Damn! I was seconds from posting this!!

Those damn IPhone commercials are gonna be the death of us!

Or...maybe the captain could have just kept his mouth shut and be more professional about the situation instead of openly embarrassing a passenger that clearly has no intimate knowledge of how aviation works. He could have instructed the FA to explain the situation to the passenger instead of hanging him. I'm sure that will be the last time he'll ever fly with that airline. Good job in helping your airline grow, captain.

Or...maybe the captain could have just kept his mouth shut and be more professional about the situation instead of openly embarrassing a passenger that clearly has no intimate knowledge of how aviation works. He could have instructed the FA to explain the situation to the passenger instead of hanging him. I'm sure that will be the last time he'll ever fly with that airline. Good job in helping your airline grow, captain.

Yeah, but this way sucks.

And as far as him not flying the airline ever again. When he goes to Orbitz and pulls up the cheapest airfare, he will care less who he is flying on. Most of the time passengers don't even know what airline they're on to begin with.

Or...maybe the captain could have just kept his mouth shut and be more professional about the situation instead of openly embarrassing a passenger...

Would that be the same passenger who accused the captain of lying to the whole airplane?

"Some guy with an IPhone says the weather is good, and wants to know what the real reason is for the delay. Is something wrong with the plane?"

Perhaps the iphone fella won't fly the airline again but every other passenger will? You've got a point though.

Latest resources

Back