Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I pay $9.95 for FLiCA, and LeBarbecue...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Phony Marconi

friggin' POLUTES the website with his 70-seaters-to-Skywest propaganda bullsh!t.

That should be illegal.

Pilots on the tarmac, REVOLT!

So don't pay the $9.95 or don't read it, it wasn't mandatory. It's that easy. I have to call stupid on thus one. Call me a company man if you will, but you can look at my posts and see I'm not. But the company pays FLICA for its service as well.

Find something else to B*tch about.

GO AROUND said:
So don't pay the $9.95 or don't read it, it wasn't mandatory. It's that easy. I have to call stupid on thus one. Call me a company man if you will, but you can look at my posts and see I'm not. But the company pays FLICA for its service as well.

Find something else to B*tch about.
OMG! we agree again. :) and I only pay $7.95. they're really cheatin' you.

Phony Marconi said:
friggin' POLUTES the website with his 70-seaters-to-Skywest propaganda bullsh!t.

That should be illegal.

Pilots on the tarmac, REVOLT!

Never mind the big picture Phony, let's just worry about the little stuff.

Everytime someone shows up to call for a stand against the company these two jacka$$es show up. Luckily for us they are the only two constant naysayers against our pilot group.

If you pay a DIME for FLICA out of your own pocket then you are paying for something the company should be providing for free.

AVoiceOfReason said:
Never mind the big picture Phony, let's just worry about the little stuff.

Brian,

Shouldn't you be planning on your next career move after JA gives you the boot when the contract isn't done by Mar.

J32driver said:
If you pay a DIME for FLICA out of your own pocket then you are paying for something the company should be providing for free.

I agree. But it's a necessary evil, and therefore we really have no choice. It'll be fixed in the next contract.

Now, do any other airlines that use FLICA make you pay for at-home access?

The company does pay for it, for us to use on company computers.

You only pay if you want home/anywhere access.

This is a prime example of pilots sounding like whiners.

If were are going to fight for what we deserve, it better come across alot better than this sorry complaint.

I am the first to agree that the memos on FLICA are crapola, but geez.

Medeco

outtahere said:
Everytime someone shows up to call for a stand against the company these two jacka$$es show up. Luckily for us they are the only two constant naysayers against our pilot group.
You have a legitamate gripe, I'm all ears. Don't come with this stupid shiit. It makes you look stupid.......

Latest resources

Back