I Need Help You Guys!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just a thought...
2500 TT will qualify you for a FO position with either EVA or China Airlines in Taiwan flying anything from 738 to 744.

Maybe you can give it a try, it may not be the best job but those heavy
jet can certainly be a valuable experience plus it will feed the family.

Just an options for you to considered.

iluvetops said:
Just a thought...
2500 TT will qualify you for a FO position with either EVA or China Airlines in Taiwan flying anything from 738 to 744.

Maybe you can give it a try, it may not be the best job but those heavy
jet can certainly be a valuable experience plus it will feed the family.

Just an options for you to considered.

Where can I apply? if they require an ATP i'm screwed. Since I am under 23 I cant get my ATP.

Stay in Texas

Apply at a small regional airline, like Colgan. Take the FO pay hit as soon as possible and get it over with. Be ready to upgrade as soon as you turn 23. And you'll be on the right track. Then get as much as much PIC 121 as you can.
Don't move, what ever you do. It sounds like your wife has a good job there in Texas. She can go back to work while your on FO pay. PLus you can commute pretty much anywhere out of DFW.
Just my opinion

Do you have anything in your background that might hurt you? Any reason a reference check might come back negative? Have you ever left a previous employer hanging? If not then there shouldn't be a reason to move. Try the jet 135 cargo outfits in the DFW area. Good ways to build fast jet time and also upgrade quick. Just my two cents...Good Luck

I recommend staying where you are. Have you considered joining the Guard or Reserve? Over many years, every job I ever got was through the help of one of my military friends. It also pays the bills if your main job goes South. You have to have a degree and go to school, but the pay isn't bad and you can build on a retirement check that won't bounce.

Latest resources

Back